Project History & Description
In January 2015, Indus Hotels acquired the Hampton Inn as part of a two-hotel portfolio transaction. The portfolio is comprised of the Hampton Inn and the Hilton Garden Inn located at Port Columbus International Airport. This acquisition represented a strategic expansion for Indus Hotels, allowing the company an increased presence in a vibrant business travel market area of Columbus.
Select property amenities
- 129 Guest Rooms
- Complimentary Hampton On the House™ Breakfast
- Free high-speed internet access wired and wireless
- 24 hour Business Center and Fitness Center
- Complimentary Airport and Local Area Shuttle
- Stay Park and Fly Packages Available
The hotel is located in close proximity of not only the terminals of Port Columbus and private jet company NetJets but also the entertainment and shopping district at Easton Town Center. With easy access to freeways the hotel is close to Downtown Columbus, local area Sports Facilities for soccer and baseball tournaments.