Hilton Garden Inn
Project History & Description
In January 2015, Indus Hotels acquired the Hilton Garden Inn as part of a two-hotel portfolio transaction. The portfolio is comprised of the Hampton Inn and the Hilton Garden Inn located at Port Columbus International Airport. This acquisition represented a strategic expansion for Indus Hotels, allowing the company an increased presence in a vibrant business travel market area of Columbus.
Select Property Amenities
- 156 guest rooms with refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker
- Free high-speed internet access wired and wireless
- Complimentary 24-hr. Business Center and Pavilion Pantry
- Complimentary Airport and local shuttle
- Restaurant and Lounge
- Stay Park and Fly Packages Available
- 1248 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating 80 guests
Located in close proximity to the terminals of Port Columbus along with Private Jet Companies, NetJets, Lane Aviation and JetSelect the hotel provides opportunities for business and leisure travelers to have the convenience of complimentary airport transportation, meeting facilities and local area attractions such as Easton Town Center. Convenient access to downtown Columbus, Easton Area and Polaris.